Sunday, January 2, 2011

My SCA Family

I miss my SCA Family. It's a holiday break without them. And it feels strange not to be surrounded by the familiar faces that have become such an important part of my life over the past four years.

Being part of the Student Catholic Action of the Philippines (SCA) has been one of the best experiences of my college life. It’s more than just an organization... it’s a family. We’ve been through so much together, from our spiritual formation to our social activities, and I’ve grown in ways I never thought possible.

SCA is something truly special. We’re always there for each other, whether it’s helping with schoolwork, supporting each other through tough times, or just sharing a laugh and sometimes, arguments. We love each other like siblings, and they matter to me the most.

I’m grateful for everything SCA has given me... spiritual guidance, personal growth, and most importantly, a sense of belonging. The hardships of college life have been so much easier to bear because I’ve had my SCA family by my side. We share our burdens, lift each other up, and find strength in our faith and our love for one another.

Today, I miss them so bad, I could cry. I miss the meetings, the laughter, the late-night study,  eating sessions, and the quiet moments of prayer. I miss the way we come together to serve God through Mass sponsorships and serve others through Works of Mercy. And most of all, I miss the feeling of being part of something so much bigger than myself. I feel whole because of them.

To my SCA family especially, Manay, thank you. Thank you for being my support system, my source of joy, and my guiding light. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment